Who is Abhinit?
I'm a design enthusiast pursuing M.S. Human-Computer Interaction program. I possess a strong desire for Design Research, User Experience & Product Design.
I believe that as designers, we are users' advocates. "Design is about defining problems" - Don Norman. Design solution should consist of form and function, not decoration. Every thorough detail of the product should serve a meaning. The product should be serving the users and not the other way around.
I always try my best to infuse the following principles in my design projects:
"The ten principles for good design - Dieter Rams"
- Good design is innovative
- Good design makes a product useful
- Good design is aesthetic
- Good design makes a product understandable
- Good design is unobtrusive
- Good design is honest
- Good design is long-lasting
- Good design is thorough down to the last detail
- Good design is environmentally-friendly
- Good design is as little design as possible.
If our views match, then we must get in touch.